Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Ministry's purpose?
Our primary purpose is to visit with and minister to Orthodox Christians who are unable to attend services and programs at a local parish. We serve residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other group homes. It is our prayer that this ministry will be an asset to the Orthodox clergy and laity of our community.
Is this ministry open to Orthodox Christians only?
No. We visit and minister to people of all faith backgrounds who desire to worship the Holy Trinity, however we minister from an Orthodox Christian perspective.
What types of services does the St. Panteleimon Ministry provide?
Typically we offer a combination of any of the following:
- group prayer services
- Bible studies
- one-on-one visits
- liaison between residents and their home parishes (if desired)
- weekly and monthly devotional materials
- Orthodox instruction (catechism), when requested
How can I refer someone?
You may do one of the following:
1) fill out a referral form in person
2) go to the referral page on our website…
3) call us at 440-941-4850
How can I get involved?
1) Let us know if you have relatives and friends who would like us to visit them.
2) Volunteer at our programs, services, events, or as a parish contact person.
3) Spread the word at your home parish.
4) Support our fund-raisers and/or make a tax-deductible donation. Checks should be made payable to St. Panteleimon Orthodox Christian Outreach
How can I learn more?
Contact us at:
St. Panteleimon Orthodox Christian Outreach
20525 Center Ridge Rd. Suite 301
Rocky River, OH 44116